No products in the cart.
Posted: January 17, 2022
The Social Media Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing strategies to advertise our mission, campaign and events, and promoting our content on social media.
- Building and scheduling content
- Community management (responding to comments, DMS and polls)
- Supporting influencer’s marketing by reposting their content and engaging with them
- Managing hashtags, identifying real time marketing opportunities, and managing social media crises.
- Assist Marketing team with campaign initiatives
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals, and stay on brand
- Work closely with other teams and help promote their initiatives using various social media platforms
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. text, photos, videos and news) across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc)
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Attend Project Ramadan events and take photos and videos and post them across our social media platforms
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications