Attendance: Build Days & Special Events + Weekly Meetings (virtual / in-person)
Hours Commitment: ~10hours per week
Project Ramadan is seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to join their team. The Fundraising Coordinator volunteer position will be responsible to secure the financial resources necessary to support our mission. This individual will play a pivotal role in executing fundraising strategies, nurturing donor relationships, and ensuring the sustainability of our programs.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential donors and sponsors
- Work closely with campaigns team to provide assistance to fundraising campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to create compelling fundraising materials
- Maintain sponsor records and ensure accurate and timely acknowledgement of donations
- Monitor and report on progress of fundraising efforts
- Coordinate with MWC in assisting with donation management and budgets
- Previous fundraising experience is an asset
- Ability to network and be comfortable with reaching out to potential contacts (cold-calling, cold-emailing, meeting new people, visiting business locations etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate professionally over email, social media, and in-person
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ontario G driver’s license an asset
- Passion for the organization’s mission and the ability to convey it effectively to donors
- Have network of contacts within the community is an asset
At Project Ramadan, we are dedicated to supporting families facing food insecurity across Canada. We rely on the passion and dedication of volunteers to help us make a positive impact in our community. What makes us unique: our organization is 100% volunteer run ensuring all funds raised are shared to those in need. We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team in supporting our mission. As a Fundraising Coordinator at Project Ramadan, you will play a vital role in supporting our mission. This is an unpaid volunteer position that offers an opportunity for you to contribute your skills and time for a meaningful cause.
Project Ramadan appreciates all applicants’ interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.