EXECUTIVE TEAM MEMBER
Attendance: Build Days & Special Events + Weekly Meetings (virtual / in-person)
Hours Commitment: ~15hours per week
Project Ramadan is seeking a Marketing Lead to join their Executive Team. The Marketing Lead volunteer position is intended to lead the marketing team through planning, delegating, and overseeing Project Ramadan’s marketing strategy. This individual will work closely with content creators, social media specialists, graphic designers, photographers, and video editors to create, support, and track marketing targets and goals.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Set deadlines and monitor progress to achieve marketing targets across various communication channels
- Manage and lead marketing team setting objectives and deadlines
- Utilize data and metrics to make informed marketing decisions
- Ensure brand consistency and strengthen Project Ramadan’s brand in the market
- Work closely with the team to translate key messaging concepts into marketing materials
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive marketing projects
- A degree or certification in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience as a Marketing Manager or a similar role
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Creative thinker with a strong understanding of brand identity
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to delegate tasks effectively and support team as needed
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
At Project Ramadan, we are dedicated to supporting families facing food insecurity across Canada. We rely on the passion and dedication of volunteers to help us make a positive impact in our community. What makes us unique: our organization is 100% volunteer run ensuring all funds raised are shared to those in need. We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team in supporting our mission. As a Marketing Lead at Project Ramadan, you will play a vital role in supporting our mission. This is an unpaid volunteer position that offers an opportunity for you to contribute your skills and time for a meaningful cause.
Project Ramadan appreciates all applicants’ interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.