EXECUTIVE TEAM MEMBER
Attendance: Build Days & Special Events + Weekly Meetings (virtual / in-person)
Hours Commitment: ~15hours per week
Project Ramadan is seeking a talented and motivated IT Lead to join their Executive Team. The IT Lead volunteer position will be responsible to help manage our website platform, event booking software, file drives, cyber security, and more. If you are passionate about technology and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment we want to hear from you.
- Work with MWC to maintain and upgrade hardware and software systems necessary for PR’s day-to-day operations
- Oversee IT projects from planning to successful completion
- Implement robust IT security measures to safeguard data and systems
- Resolve technical issues efficiently and minimize disruptions
- Lead and manage IT team, providing guidance and setting objectives
- Collaborate with other teams to align IT solutions with organizations goals
- Knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+, CISSP, CISM, PMP) preferred
- Several years of experience in IT roles, including leadership or management positions
- Proficiency in network management, system administration, database management and cybersecurity
- Budget management and regulatory compliance experience.
- Ability to work and fast-paced non-profit environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
At Project Ramadan, we are dedicated to supporting families facing food insecurity across Canada. We rely on the passion and dedication of volunteers to help us make a positive impact in our community. What makes us unique: our organization is 100% volunteer run ensuring all funds raised are shared to those in need. We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team in supporting our mission. As an IT Lead at Project Ramadan, you will play a vital role in supporting our mission. This is an unpaid volunteer position that offers an opportunity for you to contribute your skills and time for a meaningful cause.
Project Ramadan appreciates all applicants’ interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.