Attendance: Build Days & Special Events + Weekly Meetings (virtual / in-person)
Hours Commitment: ~10hours per week
Project Ramadan is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to join their team. The Graphic Designer volunteer position is intended to provide support to Project Ramadan’s team members through design and promotions to help raise awareness of the food insecurity across the GTA. This position would be ideal for a volunteer who is passionate about design and making a difference in the community. Interested applicants must upload a copy of their portfolio.
- Design visually appealing graphics for print and digital materials including brochures, posters, social media content, website assets and other marketing materials as needed
- Ensure marketing graphics align with the organization’s branding and mission
- Create various designs that are multi-purpose to use across various media channels
- Work closely with the team to translate key messaging concepts into marketing materials
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, and/or other common graphic design softwares
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, print and digital marketing specifications
- Great eye for typography and detail
- Ability to project manage and adhere to deadlines
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must have excellent time management skills and meet deadlines
- Video editing experience is an asset
At Project Ramadan, we are dedicated to supporting families facing food insecurity across Canada. We rely on the passion and dedication of volunteers to help us make a positive impact in our community. What makes us unique: our organization is 100% volunteer run ensuring all funds raised are shared to those in need. We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team in supporting our mission. As a Graphic Designer at Project Ramadan, you will play a vital role in supporting our mission. This is an unpaid volunteer position that offers an opportunity for you to contribute your skills and time for a meaningful cause.
Project Ramadan appreciates all applicants’ interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.