No products in the cart.
Project Ramadan is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to join our 2023 campaign. The Graphic Designer volunteer position is intended to provide support to Project Ramadan’s team members through design and promotions to help raise awareness of the food insecurity across the GTA. This position would be ideal for a volunteer who is passionate about design and making a difference in the community. Interested applicants must upload a copy of their portfolio.
- Design clear, engaging graphic communications for print and web that adheres to Project Ramadan’s brand. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Create various designs that are multi-purpose to use across various media channels.
- Work closely with the team to translate key messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Canva, and/or other common design and layout applications
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Great eye for typography and detail
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Video editing experience is an asset